Play together with - others at play.chunkcloud.net

Build Competition July

FORUM  >  BUILD COMPETITION > THREAD 397
Server Staff
Admin
Hello Everybody!
Sorry for the little delay of the thread but here it is!
It's that time of the month again where I get trown away by people their amazing builds! (And not Dirt houses *couch*Stan*cough)
So let's get straight into it and let's see the masterpieces!

On the third place!
XxBen2xX

He has made a tomb for PyroManiac, an old staff member. He has made this look like it really belongs there.

Second Place!
Blancch & KaythxByee

They've build a massive statue like in the old Egypt Times :o It's really massive like they always make something.

First Place!
SwagMC123 & Galios

They made a massive temple for a God of Thunder, it's really well done with a good amount of details! It's really nice!

Congrats to them all!

Now for next month!
The theme of this month is "Island"! But it has a little twist ;)
When we judge the builds we give everybody points, the person with the most amount of points wins ofcourse :p
Therefor we can do whatever we want with the points.
People that make things in the Skyblock server will get 10/30 points for free, the other 20 points are for the looks. So this might just be your chance to win something :p
If you aren't such a good builder, but a pro at Skyblock, you can create you island as you want but change some things to make it look better and still have a chance to win ;)
The prices are as following:
1. 15.000$
2. 8.000$
3. 4.000$
Well that is it
Congrats to all the builders of this month and good luck for next month ;) Just make sure you don't fall off.
Gold
congratz to evryone, really would like to see the temple of Swag and galios. It looks awesome :D.

Also Blancch and I are joining again for this month. Now we got a bit more to go online :p
Emerald
first of all congrats to swag!!
also to you blanche and kay
and to ben as well!

Now i d like to tell u
I am in
but I ll be again all alone
homename; /home build

big what is this points?
Stone
I can't believe this HAHAHAHAHA WE WON!!!
Server Staff
Admin
mike203 said:
first of all congrats to swag!! also to you blanche and kay and to ben as well! Now i d like to tell u I am in but I ll be again all alone homename; /home build big what is this points?

The points are simple.
10 points can be gained by the details of the build and 10 for how the blocks are used, so there are 20 points given for the looks of the builds.
Coal
Ik doe ook weer mee :)

homename: eiland
Ik bouw alleen.

Good luck other builders ;)
Coal
Again a duobuild from KayThxByee and me.
Homename : risen

Best of luck to everyone
Server Staff
Admin
The build competition will continue for another month
Gold
I can finally say that our build is finished, we had a lot of fun with this theme :D
Can't wait to see other builds :) gl
Page 1 of 1