Please read before using the forums and its features
By using the forum, you agree to always abide by these rules. These rules may change from time to time, so you should check back at this thread from time to time to ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest rules. Breaking these rules, or using loopholes to bypass them will be dealth with warning, temporary bans or even permanent bans. Note that not knowing the rules prior to the event is NOT an excuse.
1. General Rules:
- Respect all Staff members and users at all times.
- Keep all discussion in threads related to topic. Do not spam or derail any threads.
- Advertising (Exception: Youtube, Twitch, and other channels), referrals, and begging is not allowed.
- Post any questions in the appropriate sections of the forums. If you're unsure where to post, feel free to ask a fellow user or a member of the staff team.
- Do not share your personal information with anyone. This includes but is not limited to: IP addresses, Minecraft Account(s), Email accounts, and Skype profiles.
- Trolling and posting multiple replies in a row. If you wish to add more information in a post, use the edit button.
- Do not edit a post edited by a staff member.
- Do not post illegal and/ or derogatory material. This includes Pornography, malware, torrents, etc.
- All links posted to external websites must be approved by a staff member before it will become visible. Any unlawful content posted will result in a warning, temporary ban, or permanent forum ban.
- Ratings farming and abuse of the ratings system will result in a removal of all ratings given to the afflicted users, removal of all accumulated ratings, removal of permissions to give ratings, and/or serve a possible temporary/ permanent forum ban.
- Do not use offensive language (Profanity). Avoiding the filter and racism also counts as offensive language.
- Inappropriate behavior refers to any behavior that shows any intolerance towards race, disability, sexual orientation, religion and belief or inflammatory comments directed at other members.
- Profile violation refers to the use of inappropriate content within either of the following A) Avatar B) Banner C) Location D) Social Media URL. Inappropriate content is defined as anything that violates global rules which includes but is not limited to pornographic, intolerant or unlawful content.
- Spam includes any posts that are meaningless, off topic or used to farm post count. Spam, much like unnecessary posts are subject to staff opinion and will only be removed if seen unfit by staff. Spam only occurs if multiple instances of the same or similar posts are created. Staff discretion is used when differentiating spam from mass spam.
- Bumping a thread older than 60 days is classified as spam. If the response is not deemed necessary and would require a new thread to be started you will receive an infraction for gravedigging/necroposting.
- Repeat level 1 offences can be seen and enforced as though it/they were a level 2 infraction.
- Illegal content refers to real world laws, please note different States/Countries/Cities have different laws. This rule is not checked against any specific zones and staff discretion applies. If you have doubts about content then please contact a staff member. Furthermore, we classify pornographic content as illegal content and will punish for it as such. Illegal content can also be enforced where the content only borders being illegal.
- Mass spam is the same content as spam (see section 1) however on a larger scale. Again, staff discretion is used when differentiating spam from mass spam. If the spam contains content that violates other rules you can be infracted for both offences and serve a longer punishment.
4. Major Offences:
- Hacking refers to the act of gaining unauthorized access to another members account, computer or other intellectual property . Please note we understand things such as gaming accounts technically do not belong to the user however when enforcing this rule it is seen as theirs.
- Ban evading refers to the act of creating another forum account or using an alternate minecraft account when you have one already banned.
- Account Sharing refers to the act of allowing other users to use your account. This is an offense for both the user allowing it and the user doing it. If access is granted for special reasoning by an administrator the user must not send any messages from that account nor create any content.
- Multiple accounts are not allowed by any user.
- Posting users personal information. We recognize the majority of users real life information is available online however making it available on this forum is an offense. Depending on the severity of the situation this can be worthy of a permanent ban.
- Advertising refers to posting an external link. External links are allowed within reason, sites such as personal sites or a friends site is advertising. Furthermore, logos or images or mentions about such website even without an actual link is deemed advertising. This includes posts, topic titles, avatars, signatures, topics and private messages (if done for direct advertisement purposes).
Page 1 of 1