Play together with - others at play.chunkcloud.net

Using the Elytra is REALLY annoying on this Server!

FORUM  >  GENERAL DISCUSSION > THREAD 348
Endstone
Now, in Factions, i was trying to fly with my Punch 2 Bow and Elytra with @Hoodieboy and when i try to fly up by shooting myself a couple of times in a row, the Elytra STOPS, why does it do that? when i go in super speed [by looking down and then straight], it stops again! Now someone please fix this because i know for sure it isn't lag, its the server, if its some sort of plugin, i suggest you guys disable it, because when this server updates to 1.11.2, we have firework boosting, and that is the best feature they have put in minecraft so far [for me at least XD] ad if we cant use the elytra without us stopping in the middle of the boosting, we're dead [sometimes] and i have also noticed that if we press the jump key when we are high up more that once, we enable and diable the elytra which may cause us to panic and do it again and die [i happened to me once :(] so if this thing is not something you can fix, its ok, i guess we wont do any good complaining if you guys cant fix it, but if it is fixable [is that a new word? XD], then please fix it before the reset, it will help a lot more that you can imagine :D. so yea thats it from me so Have Fun and GO CRAZY!
Bedrock
If you hit yourself with a bow while using an elytra it's natural to stop cause you interrupted the glide, to make it simple its like shooting a canon to an airplane it, it stops working and falls also about moving up after accelerating fast and it stops is also natural cause moving your mouse upwards while gliding with an elytra already slows down your glide so when u do it fast u would already expect stopping all of a sudden and falling. Lastly about pressing space twice again while gliding is a new thing, but I think the simple explanation is like having /fly and to start flying you need to double click space and to stop flying double click again. If one of my points were not correct it would be appreciated to inform me the mistake and tell me the right answer, also I might be wrong, because elytra is a thing I dont use much, I wish one of my points were understandable and good luck gliding safely after the reset :)
Emerald
iron and gold nuggets are the best thing added in mc
Endstone
@Crackershoot what I mean by the punch 2 bow trick is that we enablebour elytra, look up , shoot ourselves, and the punch 2 will make it so that we don't reduce speed, we get some speed, it's really fun but when we try it on the server, it's just lame sometimes coz we stop immediately :(
Bedrock
@Xxben2xX ikr ben seems like mcdonalds in mc is gonna make Iron nuggets and maybe burgers too

@CrazyDave48 I will try doing what you did and if the same result happen to me then it's the elytra's natural feature, but if I did not stop then it's something about the server, results will be revealed soon.
Endstone
@Cracker shoot I suggest you try in 1.10.2 in single player and then in the server, because the server did this even when no just look down and look straight :/
Diamond
Punch bow doesn't work anymore -.- I tried it 3 months ago.
You can't hit yourself.
Diamond
After the reset you'd be able to use firework rockets.
Endstone
@Relacer2, punch bow work -,- , we can shoot ourselves, you sure you used the corret angle? the best angle is around -40 to -50, you are gonna need momentum for the -40 to -50 angle so for the momentum i suggest 5 to -2
Diamond
Keep calm and wait for 1.11.2
Diamond
I tried to hit myself, Dave. it doesn't work in SV.
Endstone
@Relaer2, are you the stupidest guy in the server?, OF COURSE it wont work on SV, YOU CANT HIT YOURSELF IN SURVIVAL, i didnt even say i was playing on survival, i was playing in factions -,-, i told you, try in single player, instead of doing this type of stuff
Diamond
I know how it works -.-
Endstone
lol @Relacer2 it feels like im fighting with u 0,0 sorry if i annoyed u like creepers blowing up my diamond block pillar once in my lifetime, damn creepers XD, anyway, we have to drop this like skrillex drops the BASE, BOOM! XD lol
Diamond
XD
Server Staff
Owner
@CrazyDave48 Kind of late to the party, but the NoCheatPlus developer marked this problem as fixed. I'll update the plugin soon.
Emerald
i hate elytra
Endstone
@poepjejan1 yay thanks! so it WAS a plugin ey? and @mike203 screw you XD have u tried the elytra and fireworks flying method? i think its sick!
Page 1 of 1