Down below is a list of rules that can be changed without prior notice. Any attempt to circumvent or find loopholes in the rules will
be dealt with the same punishment as breaking the rule. Furthermore, deliberate use of loopholes around a rule will result in a more severe punishment.
Not knowing the rules prior to the event that the rule was broken is not an excuse. All players are expected to know the rules and respect them.
If you break any of these rules and guidelines you will get punished as stated above. When you get banned for hacking or cheating you can't appeal for an unban.
Network global rules:
- Respect other players that play on the network or make use of this website.
- Use proper language when talking in the chat.
- Only talk in English or Dutch (preferably English) in the public chat. You can speak any language when using private messages.
- Do not use hacks, cheats or make use of/abuse exploits in plugins or network/website features.
- Do not build things that produce lag. This does not only reduce the server performance, but also makes other people around your build unable to move or use Minecraft.
- Do not spam at any time. With spam we mean flooding the chat with messages, advertising and sending unwanted messages.
- Do not advertise for anything at any time. This includes: your YouTube channel, own Minecraft server, your website and any other form of content that you want to make people aware of.
- Do not nag constantly, as this is very annoying to other players and staff members.
- Do not cross any invisible world border or barrier. These are there for a reason.
- Do not use fake accounts, do not use accounts that belong to popular people or log in on other players their accounts. If we find out that you do this, we'll punish your real account.
- Do not ask for OP commands, like fly, game-mode, god-mode etc.
Build server rules:
- Do not destroy buildings or kill animals that do not belong to you. This is griefing and will get punished with bans.
- Do not build or use an anti-AFK machine to gain more play time. If spotted, we'll reset your play time and rank.
- Do not build large monster farms above the ground, as they are most of the time very ugly and ruin the view.
- Do not build an Iron Golem, Guardian or Pigman farm. These are known to lag a lot, which - as stated above - is not allowed.
- Do not build 1x1 towers, ugly houses or other ugly things. The staff is allowed to remove ugly builds at any time.
- Do not build gigantic animal/monster farms. If we think your farm is too big/contains too many animals/monsters, we can kill some of them and reduce your farm size.
- Do not steal things from other players.
- Do not use invisibility potions in factions.
- Do not set a home in an enemy base.
- Do not argue with players in the public chat.
- Do not claim land to not use it later on.
- Do not kill other players in the server in non-pvp worlds.
- Do not register multiple forum accounts.
- Do not register with an inappropriate username.
- Do not fill in any inappropriate information when editing your profile page.
- Do not try to log into the Administrator section of the website. The Administrator section is monitored 24/7.
- Do not attempt to hack any account registered on the website.
- Do not abuse the vote system on the website.
- Do not make a fake purchase in the server store.
- Do not send us multiple emails / support tickets after each other. This is considered spam. * Additional forum rules can be found here.
Premium ranks and perk rules:
- Do not share any VIP kit item with non-VIPs or non-Donators. This does not apply when you get killed and players take your stuff.
- Do not abuse the commands that you bought. We can remove your permissions at any time without prior notice.
- Do not use fly, godmode, vanish or any other OP-like command during a battle. We can remove your permissions or even your rank at any time without prior notice.
- You are not allowed to use the /changespawner command on spawners that are not yours. With this we mean spawners which are
not on your claimed area or spawners that are used by players WITHOUT the feature permission (this does not apply to trusted players, though using the /trust command just for the spawners is also not allowed).
Selling/trading/giving away changed spawners is also not allowed.
Any abuse of this command will lead to the removal of the /changespawner permission.
No refund will be made in case of a permission removal.